The Yealink T43U advanced IP phone offers so much more than just a desktop IP phone and captures the cost-effective reception phone market. With support for up to three expansion modules, the T43U provides flexibility and scalability for any growing business.
The Yealink T43U can be provisioned with multiple SIP accounts, making it possible for a single receptionist to be the main contact for multiple numbers or companies.
The new Yealink T4U series comes with two USB ports expanding the number of accessories and connectivity options for the T43U, with 6 different USB accessories available, including the BT41 USB Bluetooth dongle, WF50 Wi-Fi dongle and support for the Yealink USB headsets (UH36).
To offer additional protection against failure, the T43U supports dual firmware images for easy recovery.
Empower your business with the expanded features and functionality of the new Yealink T43U
– 12 VoIP accounts
– One-touch speed dial, redial
– Call forward, call waiting, call transfer, call hold
– Call return, group listening, emergency call
– Mute, auto answer, DND, hoteline
– 3-way conference call
– Direct IP call without SIP proxy
– Ring tone selection/import/delete
– Set date time manually or automatically
– Dial Plan, XML Browser, Action URL/URI
– RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
– Dual USB ports (2.0 compliant)
– Bluetooth earphone through BT40/BT41
– Contact synchronization through BT40/BT41
– Wi-Fi through WF40/WF50
– USB call recording through USB flash drive
– USB headset
– Expansion Module EXP43
– Wireless Headset Adapter EHS40> Enhanced DSS key