Antec’s new generation of Atom Bronze power supplies is crafted for quality, efficiency, and performance. Featuring 80 PLUS® BRONZE certification, and a quiet 120 mm silent fan. The 120mm silent fan is ideal for quiet computing and is designed for longer life, guaranteeing hours of reliable operation. The Atom B650 utilizes Active PFC and provides efficiency during max and low loads – living up to the performance standards that we are known for. For safety, the CircuitShield™ suite of industrial-grade protections ensures that the power delivered to your system is safe and reliable in any environment. The Antec Atom B650 80PLUS Bronze ATX Power Supply is the power supply you won’t want to miss out on.
- 80PLUS® BRONZE Certified – To reduce your electricity bill.
- CircuitShield™ – Industrial grade protections: OPP/OVP/UVP/SCP
- 120mm Silent Fan
- FLAT Cable
- Thermal Manager – advanced fan control for optimal heat and noise management.
- Active Power Factor Correction (APFC)
- Input: 200-240Vac, 6.3A, 50Hz
- Output: +3.3V/15A, +5V/18A, +12V/44.5A, -12V/0.3A, +5Vsb/2.5A
- Total Output: 650W
- 24-Pin Main Connector x1
- 8(4+4) Pin EPS12V x1
- 8(6+2) Pin PCI-E x2
- SATA x5
- Molex x3
- Cooling: 120mm Silent Fan
- Certification: 80PLUS® BRONZE