PRO series helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart designs for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. This makes it easy to install your own motherboard without any issue.
The most important thing of DIY is expandability, and the MSI Pro Series motherboards feature plenty of possibilities for prosumers’ needs. Stable LAN, faster storage and USB transfer speed and other expandable connectors are ready to enlarge your flexibility. 2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
MSI Pro Series motherboards are designed to satisfy any professional workflow. Elevate your listening pleasure and enjoy the extreme sound quality. Moreover, with years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance.
The world’s fastest SSDs can start to lower performance when getting hot. Part of the motherboard’s heatsink design, M.2 Shield Frozr is the next generation M.2 thermal solution to avoid this by offering the best thermal protection to make sure that SSD maintains maximum performance.
MSI OC Lab does not merely work hard on extreme overclocking. The XMP memory profile has a great improvement in performance and efficiency for B660. Easy to enable XMP profile with auto power settings to get the best memory speed and stability.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4800+(OC) MHz
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance
- Memory Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance, stability and compatibility
- Lightning Fast Experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr
- Premium Thermal Solution: 7W/mK pad, additional choke thermal pad and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high-performance system and non-stop works
- 2.5G LAN: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Socket: 1700
- CPU (Max Support): i9
- Chipset: Intel® B660 Chipset
- DDR4 Memory: 4800(OC)/ 4600(OC)/ 4400(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4200(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3800(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3200(JEDEC)/ 2933(JEDEC)/ 2666(JEDEC)/ 2400(JEDEC)/ 2133(JEDEC) MHz
- Memory Channel: Dual
- DIMM Slots: 4
- Max Memory (GB): 128
- PCI-E x16: 2
- PCI-E x1: 1
- SATAIII: 4
- M.2 Slot: 2
- RAID: 0/1/5/10
- TPM Header: 1
- LAN: 1x Realtek® RTL8125BG 2.5Gbps LAN controller
- USB 3.2 ports (Front): 1(Gen 1, Type C), 2(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 3.2 ports (Rear): 2(Gen 2, Type A), 2(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 2.0 ports (Front): 4
- USB 2.0 ports (Rear): 2
- Serial Ports(Front): 1
- Audio ports (Rear): Realtek® ALC897 Codec
- DisplayPort: 2
- HDMI: 2
- DirectX: 12
- Form Factor: mATX
- Operating System: Support for Windows® 11 64-bit, Windows® 10 64-bit