The Yealink WH63 is a new entry-level convertible DECT wireless headset. Work seamlessly with major UC platforms and integrate natively with Yealink IP Phones. For crystal sound experience, Yealink Super Wideband HD Audio Technology and Acoustic Shield Technology make you talk and hear clearly during phone calls and video conferencing. Easily finger-touch control, 19g lightweight design, interruption free, WH63 is a nice convertible headset for work.
No more EHS adapters needed, connect desk phone directly with one USB cable. And 2 Micro USB ports contained in the base, supporting connect with PC and phone simultaneously. Integrated deeply with Yealink IP Phones, you can just feel the crystal call experience at the moment of wearing WH63. Also work with popular UC platforms, achieving all-round collaboration
Be Heard Crystal Clearly
With Yealink Acoustic Shield Technology, the two Microphones built in WH63 block the background noise automatically but ensure participant voice be heard clearly, greatly boost the communication efficiency.
Busylight is enabled in WH63. With the light on the headset or BLT60 on the desk turning red, people around you would know that you are on the phone, instead of interrupting you unknowingly. Just stay focused on conversation, for higher efficiency, for better collaboration.
Multiple wearing options
WH63 supports different ways of wearing, ear-hook, headband, and neckband, satisfying personalized needs. It can also free you up to 120m away from the desk, enjoying larger workspace and bettering work experience.
• 5 feature buttons
• 2 micro USB 2.0 port
• USB connectivity to PC and IP phone
• Integrated busylight LED indicator
• Charging stand (for headset)
Battery• Talk time: up to 8 hours• Standby time: 54 hours• Charging time: 2.5 hours (5V/1.2A)
• Wireless range: up to 120m/394 feet
• Secure DECT (level): Step B – authentication – DSAA,encryption – DSC (64bit)
• Cordless Advanced Technology: CAT-iq 2.0
• Microphone type: dual microphone
• Microphone sensitivity: -38.0+/-2 dBV
• Microphone frequency range: 100 Hz-10 kHz
• Speaker size: Ф 13.6
• Speaker sensitivity: 116+/-3 dB, 0.179 V
• Speaker impedance: 32+/-4.8 Ω
• Speaker max output power: 10 mW
• Speaker frequency range: 20 Hz-10 kHz
• Speaker bandwidth – talk mode: wideband
• Ringer size: Ф 20
• Ringer sensitivity: 87+/-3 dB, 0.1 W, 0.1 M
• Ringer impedance: 8+/-1.2 Ω
• Ringer max output power: 1.5 W
• Ringer frequency range: 100 Hz-10 kHz