The Crucial® P5 Plus SSD delivers remarkable speed and data protection with sequential reads up to 6600MB/s for transformative computing. Engineered by Micron® with the latest Gen4 NVMe™ technology, the Crucial P5 Plus includes advanced features like full hardware-based encryption, dynamic write acceleration, and adaptive thermal protection to keep your data safe while enhancing system reliability. Designed specifically for intensive workloads, high-quality creative content, and hardcore gaming, the P5 Plus is also backward compatible with most Gen3 systems for ultimate flexibility.
When performance and reliability are critical, build your rig with our Micron Advanced NAND and PCIe® 4.0 NVMe™ technology. The Crucial P5 Plus is nearly 2x faster than our previous generation and boasts read speeds up to 6600MB/s. The P5 Plus is developed, manufactured, and tested with Micron for end-to-end quality you can trust.
With cutting-edge technology and stability, the P5 Plus is perfect for intensive uses like gaming, video editing, content creation, and demanding engineering applications. The P5 Plus also offers a lot of flexibility, so whether you need an SSD for a Gen3 system upgrade or a new Gen4 build, the P5 Plus is compatible with both. Experience faster boot ups, apps that open in seconds, and games that load as soon as you’re ready to play.
Combine performance and durability with the advanced features of our P5 Plus, including industry-leading NAND, innovative controller technology, adaptive thermal protection, dynamic write acceleration, error correction, and encryption capability. All Crucial SSDs also come with our Storage Executive and free cloning software.
- PCIe 4.0 NVMeTM technology with up to 6600MB/s sequential reads
- Engineered for hardcore gamers, professionals, and creatives who demand high-performance computing
- Built on our own leading Micron Advanced 3D NAND and innovative controller technology
- Rated at MTTF greater than 2 million hours for extended longevity and reliability
- Includes cloning and SSD management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates
- User Capacity: 500GB
- Form Factor: M.2 (2280)
- Interface: NVMe (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- SSD Endurance: 300 TBW
- MTTF: 2 Million Hours
- Sequential Read: Up to 6600 MB/s
- Sequential Write: Up to 4000 MB/s
- 4KB Random Read: 360K IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: 700K IOPS
- Dimensions: 8 x 2.2 x 0.2 cm
- Weight: 17g